Why do you need a coach to run? You can just put on your shoes and hit the treadmill or walk and your front door and get started, right? Yes, you can. But along the way you might have questions or concerns about your running/training and a coach can be a great resource for those questions and concerns.
As a RRCA certified distance running coach I offer a variety of services that starts with my online questionnaire. This questionnaire gives me an idea of where you are coming from and where and you would like to go with your running. Once I have the information I will be contacting you to talk more about where we should start with your training. We will then continue our contact about the training via email, phone throughout the training process.
Here are two options for you to consider. However, I understand that not everyone‘s coaching needs fit into one of these two options. Once we know what your event will be, what your goals are, and what you would like to get out of having me as your coach, we can decide on a service plan for you.
Option 1: Personalized Coaching (More for beginners looking for guidance throughout the entire training process)
This option includes:
- Initial consultation to assess your current level of fitness.
- Goal setting based upon the initial consultation.
- Personalized Training Plan (16 – 18 weeks) to achieve the goal that was set.
- Weekly check-ins to monitor progress with the training plan.
- Ability to change/tweak the plan to accommodate any concerns with the plan.
- Recommendations for proper clothing, nutrition, and hydration throughout the training cycle.
Fee: $50 per month (can be adjusted to fit needs the needs of your training plan)
Option 2: Personalized Training for the more Advanced Runner (This is geared toward someone who has completed numerous events and would like to fine tune their training, set a new PR, etc.)
This option includes:
- Initial consultation to assess current level of fitness.
- Goal setting based upon the consultation
- Personalized Training Plan to achieve the goal that was set.
- Monthly check-ins to monitor progress (unless a problem arises that needs to be addressed).
- Ability to change the plan if necessary.
Fee: $75 (can be adjusted to fit the needs of your training plans)